Why I want Marks for Sports
Marks for sports are really important because every student is not a genius in studies. I believe if there are marks for sports every student can be a star and can perform fantastically. Last year I passed my tenth standard board Exams with 79 % and because of that I had to miss my two tournaments which could have added to my achievements.
My school did not permit me to attend any of the tournaments stating that it would affect my studies and percentage of tenth class. If I had got marks for sports my tenth percentage would have been better. If there were marks for sports, my school would have surely encouraged me for playing the tournaments.
- Ahmadabad local SINTEX CUP 2008
- Ahmadabad V/S Baroda district match 2008
- 5th Girls-U-17 National Football Championship 2008 Haldwani (Uttrakhand)Gujarat Team
- Ahmadabad SINTEX CUP 2009
- DPS Football Tournament U-15 2009
- 6th U-16 Girls National Tournament 2009 Haldwani (Uttrakhand)Gujarat Team
- As a Captain of the Gujarat team
- Gujarat Inter-state football championship 2010
- 9th girls-U-19 National Football Championship 2010 (Chandigarh)Gujarat Team
- ASISC-NWR Relay Race 2009
- (National: ASSOCITION OF SCHOOL FOR ISC- NORTH WEST REGION TOURNAMENT)
- Other more local tournaments in table tennis and racing.
List of matches to be played in near future.
- SINTEX cup 2011
- Inter-State Tournament 2011
- National tournament 2011
- And many other local tournaments
We are supported in this campaign by Ranbir Kapoor who has pledged his support for