For example, Ranbir Kapoor has quoted the slogan 'A moment on the lips, forever on the hips'
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. The terms and conditions contained herein and the terms of Contest Announcement (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") apply to the Contest conducted by NDTV Lifestyle Limited ("NDTV") .Your participation in the Contest will be construed as an acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms you should not participate in the Contest. NDTV reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time.
2. This contest will commence on 27th, August 2012 to 9th September 2012.
3. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only.
4. Employees of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies as well as those companies & their subsidiaries sponsoring the Contest/Contest prizes and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants would need to log on to www.ndtv.com.
2. They would need to submit their slogan (related to fitness, health and wellbeing) along with their Name, Email Address and City.
3. 20 best slogans will be selected from amongst the entries.
4. The winner will be chosen by NDTV, randomly from amongst the correct entries received. The winners will be getting a Stepathlon pedometer kit each (“Prize”).
5. The Kit shall be provided by Stepathlon Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd (“SLPL”). The winners will be entitled to one Kit each.
6. Participants acknowledge that the Prize is sponsored and provided by SLPL and agree that NDTV will not be responsible for the failure of SLPL to provide the Prize. NDTV accepts no responsibility for the quality of the Prize. In case of any problems with the kits the winner will need to contact SLPL directly for the same.
7. The Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner.
8. The winner will be declared on 12th September 2012 on www.ndtv.com/marksforsports and on NDTV 24/7
9. NDTV shall contact the chosen winner within 3-5 working days after he/she has been chosen as the winner. The winner will have to provide his/her identity proof and complete contact details to the NDTV representative. The winner will also be required to send (by post or email) copies of the following documents to NDTV (Identification documents) before being entitled to receive the prize:
Identity Proof (Driving License/Passport/Ration Card/PAN Card/Voters ID Card etc.)
Current Address Proof (same as for Identity Proof)
Copy of PAN
10. In case your address is different from the address mentioned in the identity proof document submitted by you, then you may submit either of the following documents as address proof:
Credit card statement
Bank account statement
11. This list is indicative and NDTV may require any winner to produce any other document at its discretion in order to confirm his / her identity before the prize is disbursed. The mode and mechanism of the prize disbursal will be communicated to the winner by NDTV.
12. NDTV shall make reasonable efforts to confirm the identity of the winners before sending the Contest Prize. However, if the verification of the identity of the winners is not possible due to any reason(s) including but not limited to, the inability to contact the winner, submission of incomplete documents, or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of NDTV, NDTV shall be entitled to forfeit the entitlement of the winner and select an alternate winner in his place.
13. It is the responsibility of winners to ensure their contact details are current and up to date. NDTV accepts no responsibility for Contest Prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
14. NDTV reserves the right to cancel any part or all of the Contest Prize.
15. Contest Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable.
16. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle you to win a prize.
17. The Management of NDTV & its subsidiaries/group companies reserve the right to cancel / postpone /stop this Contest at its discretion or change all or any part of terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation of any kind and being liable for any consequential losses/damages.
18. Taxes and levies on winnings may be imposed by Central, State and Local government authorities from time to time and Contest winners are fully responsible in this regard for the same.
19. Nothing here in amounts to a commitment or representation by NDTV to conduct further or other schemes/contest.
20. Comments of winners or materials sent to NDTV including feedback and other communications of any kind shall be deemed to be non-confidential. NDTV is free to reproduce, distribute and publicly display such feedback and contest entries without limitations or obligation of any kind. NDTV is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such feedback for any purpose. NDTV reserves the right to analyze and summarize data that we collect and also reserves the right to publish, distribute, share summaries of the data collected with sponsors or other business partners without limitations or obligations of any kind.
21. Mention of third party companies and products on NDTV Profit or on the NDTV website is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Licenses and warranties, if any, regarding the third party product take place between you and the third party.
22. NDTV shall not be responsible for the non-delivery/delayed delivery of the Contest Prize for any reason not attributable to NDTV’s default or for reasons beyond the control of NDTV.
23. It is the sole responsibility of the participants to ensure that they are entitled to participate in this contest as per the applicable law in of the territory where they reside.
24. We are fully committed to following laws related to the collection of data and to our carefully considered policy on data collection. You are required to give us the correct details about yourself and NDTV will not be liable for any damages direct or indirect for any wrong addresses submitted. NDTV reserves the right to match the details submitted and in case of any discrepancy withhold the prize.
25. The decision of NDTV and / or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the contest, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final and binding on all participants and no questions, correspondence, enquiries, etc. on the manner of conduct of the contest from any party whatsoever will be entertained.
26. NDTV reserves the right to cancel or postpone the contest without giving any reason and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or postponement.
27. To the extent permitted by law, NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of NDTV or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
28. In no event shall NDTV’s liability for any claim made by any participant for any reason exceed Rs. 5000/-.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Any dispute including any dispute arising out of all matters with respect to the contest are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
30. For any feedback, suggestions, queries, email us at email@example.com