Here are the highlights:
- Great pleasure to begin the year in the company of leaders of science, from India and world.
- We have launched yet another revolution of empowerment and opportunities in India.
- We are once again turning to our scientists and innovators to realize our goals of human welfare and economic development.
- Your theme for this Congress is a fitting tribute to Dr Kalam's vision
- Our success spans from the core of the tiny atom to the vast frontier of space
- We have enhanced food and health security; and, we have given hope for a better life to others in the world
- As we increase the level of our ambition for our people, we will also have to increase the scale of our efforts