New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde is holding a press conference in Delhi along with Home Secretary RK Singh. Here are the highlights from the press conference:
- Full protection will be provided to the Pakistan cricket team during its tour in light of the Shiv Sena's threat.
- The government hopes to implement the liberalised visa agreement with Pakistan soon and provide visas to the Pakistani cricket fans.
- Terrorist groups from India and its neighbours are putting money in the country's stock market. They are being tracked.
- Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has promised to provide voice samples of the 26/11 handlers. We hope to get them soon.
- India has suggested that Pakistan pick up publicly available voice samples of Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Saeed and others and hand them over to India after verification.