BJP on Monday slammed Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde's accusation that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) are conducting terror training camps and promoting "Hindu terrorism". Here are the highlights:
- It is a malicious and baseless comment.
- Shinde is a light weight Home Minister, speaks lightly.
- His comments are an insult to Indian spiritual, religious and cultural heritage.
- What is the meaning of linking Hindu saffron to terrorism?
- PM and Sonia Gandhi must apologise, Mr Shinde must be sacked.
- Won't tolerate Congress' repeated insult of Hindu saffron.
- 'Want to ask Sonia why Congress leaders attack Hindu sentiments?'