Battle 2014: Spotlight on Jayalalithaa's Tamil Nadu as nation votes in round 6
Mumbai votes in round 6 of national election: top 10 contests today
Mumbai votes today, but many star citizens will not
After attack on Somnath Bharti, Arvind Kejriwal targets BJP
Narendra Modi to file nomination in Varanasi, sea of saffron on streets
Priyanka references Snoopgate, says 'throw out netas who tap women's phones'
AIADMK using police vehicles to transport bribe money, claims MK Stalin
Lalu's party man caught on camera threatening official
I have Rs. 500 in my pocket and an old jeep: Kejriwal in Varanasi
Six-cornered contest in this constituency, India's biggest
BJP takes on St Xavier's principal for email to students that critiques Gujarat
Blog by St. Xavier's student on anti-Modi email controversy
Blog: My son's slogan, 'Yeh Dil Maange More', is mine as well
Opinion: What Shazia Ilmi controversy exposes about AAP
Create a Microsoft, Google in India, Narendra Modi tells college students in Chennai
NDTV.com | Updated: February 09, 2014 16:16 IST
- Satya Nadella's appointment is good news for India: Narendra Modi at Chennai university event
- I urge you to create a Microsoft in India: Modi
- India is a land of ancient universities that produced scholars like Aryabhatt.
- Always remember the motherland and the contribution it has made in your nurturing.
- Do whatever you can towards the development of this country.
- Even after 65 years of independence, we have not been able to focus on education.
- Knowledge is going to be the biggest wealth and tool to fight poverty.
- It is sad that none of our universities have global ranking.
- Institution building has to begin with the government.
- It is our commitment to establish an IIT, IIM, AIIMS in every state of our country.
- India is a young nation with 65 per cent of its population below 35 years of age.
- Skill development need of the hour.
- We have graduates with no skills.
- We take 10 years to do things that can be done in 10 days.
- Skill, speed and scale are the three recipes for India's success.
- Sardar Patel worked towards the unity of the country, so we decided to make his statue.
- Why make a small Sardar Patel statue? So we thought we will make it the world's tallest.
- Duniya jhukti hai, jhukane wala chahiye (The world bows, we need the one who can make that happen).
- Our demographic dividend is our biggest strength.
- We need to secure our sovereignty and integrity with more modern equipment.
- From my own experience, I can say that it's all possible, nothing is impossible.
- We have rivers to be cleaned and interlinked.
- India is passing through a crisis of trust.
- Philanthropists not trusted to create an institution of their dreams.
- I particularly encourage young men and women to participate in national affairs.
- Youngsters want to live in an equitable and developed India.
- Also See