News Flash
Explosion near Chinese embassy in Kyrgyzstan, several reportedly killed: Reuters

Three people electrocuted in Bhilwara

EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Bhilwara:  Three men were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire while making arrangements for a wedding in this district, police said on Tuesday

The incident occurred in Amalda village where tents were being erected outside the house of one Pyarachand for his son's marriage.

Pyarachand and two others namely Birma Meena and Mahadev touched the wire accidentally following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital. However, they were declared brought dead, sub-inspector of Shakargarh police station, Rameshwar Lal said.



Share this story on

ALSO READMumbai Auto Driver Helped Him Get To Friday Prayer. His Story Goes Viral

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................