Muzaffarnagar: Two die after inhaling poisonous gas

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Muzaffarnagar:  Two members of a family died after allegedly inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a well at Jainpur village in the district, police said on Friday.

The incident took place on Thursday after 22-year-old Parvinder and 21-year-old Gurmit Singh went inside the well to repair a motor, they said.

In a separate incident a man died after he allegedly fell into a well at Udeypur village in the district.



Share this story on

 Share
ALSO READUK's Royal Air Force Crew Write 'Love From Manchester' On Bomb For ISIS

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................