Collapse
Expand

Maharashtra: At least 100 girl students suffer food poisoning

EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Jalgaon, Maharashtra:  As many as 100 students of the government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.



Share this story on

ALSO READBMC Election 2017- It's BJP vs Shiv Sena As Mumbai Votes Today For Polls To Richest Civic Body: 10 Points

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................