A 2-year-old girl died after she allegedly choked on being fed chappatis
at a baby care centre in Hyderabad on Wednesday.
Rajini Kumar, mother of the victim and a college lecturer by profession, dropped her child Anvitha at the baby care centre this morning before going to work. In less than half an hour, she got a phone call from the creche that her baby was in a serious condition.
Witnesses claim, the baby died without proper medical attention. One of the witnesses said, "The baby had been coming to the centre for the last seven months. Today, in about 15 minutes, it was all over. It happened due to the negligence of the baby care centre."
The owner of the creche has been taken into custody. The police has started investigating whether the baby died due to the negligence of the authorities.