You are here: Home » Cities » Cities »

Muzaffarnagar: Two die after inhaling poisonous gas

Muzaffarnagar Two members of a family died after allegedly inhaling poisonous gas emanating from a well at Jainpur village in the district, police said on Friday.

The incident took place on Thursday after 22-year-old Parvinder and 21-year-old Gurmit Singh went inside the well to repair a motor, they said.

In a separate incident a man died after he allegedly fell into a well at Udeypur village in the district.

For NDTV Updates,
Follow NDTV on Pinterest
Story First Published:


 
Post your comments
Comments
................... Advertisement ...................
MORE FROM NDTV
FROM THE WEB
................... Advertisement ...................