You are here: Home » Cities » Others »

Maharashtra: At least 100 girl students suffer food poisoning

Jalgaon, Maharashtra:  As many as 100 students of the government girls' residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.

The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.

The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.

For NDTV Updates,
Follow NDTV on Pinterest
Story First Published:


 
Post your comments
Comments
................... Advertisement ...................
MORE FROM NDTV
FROM THE WEB
................... Advertisement ...................